Program begins on August 2nd – Enroll Today!
Achieve harmony and balance with nutrition, hormones, body and life.
Are you someone struggling with a poor relationship with food? Do you find yourself skipping meals and snacks only to end up overeating or bingeing later?
- Does having PCOS make you feel exhausted and overwhelmed?
- Do you have insulin resistance, elevated cholesterol, triglycerides or blood pressure and you’re confused about how to improve these?
- And the advice to “just lose weight” has gotten you nowhere….
My PCOS Food Freedom Program is for you!
You’ve tried diet after diet and ultimately end up in the same place with your PCOS. You’re exhausted, struggle with hunger and carb cravings and feel confused with the conflicting nutrition advice you’ve read online. You want a safe space to learn how to improve hormones in a weight-neutral environment without stressing over the number on the scale.
You’re in the right place.
By the end of this program, you will feel empowered to…
- Enjoy food without guilt or anxiety: Say goodbye to overwhelm around eating meals and snacks. This course will teach you specific ways you can use nutrition to improve hormone balance while still enjoying your favorite foods!
- Decrease binge eating behaviors and overeating: Let go of the restriction mindset, establish regular eating patterns and improve insulin resistance so that you can put binges in the rearview mirror.
- Address symptoms caused by PCOS: This course will give you the tools you need to improve symptoms caused by elevated androgens (thinning hair, acne, hirsutism) and regulate your cycles.
- Improve labs and health markers: You’ll learn how to improve health markers associated with PCOS – elevated cholesterol, blood pressure, insulin and blood glucose.
- Ditch dieting once and for all: Feel confident in your food choices so that you can enjoy meals and social situations without stressing out about food.
What’s Included in this Program?
Online Learning Modules
The program consists of online learning modules that help you work through these core areas for finding PCOS Food Freedom:
You cannot step out of the diet cycle until you first work on healing your relationship with food and your body. In the beginning of the program, you will work on improving body image and re-establishing body respect principles that can help you feel your best with PCOS. This is necessary because we know that nutrition and lifestyle decisions that are made from body dissatisfaction and self-loathing keep you in the cycle of yo-yo dieting and binge eating. It’s time to free yourself from this cycle.
Next you will work on building the foundations for improving hormone balance without dieting. Understand how to improve insulin resistance, decrease inflammation and nurture gastrointestinal health without rigid food rules or restriction. Building this foundation can help you decrease carbohydrate cravings, regulate cycles, improve physical symptoms of PCOS, and lower labs like insulin, blood sugar, triglycerides, cholesterol and liver enzymes.
You deserve to live your BEST life with PCOS. You’ll build onto the foundation you’ve established with body respect and nutrition to then discuss how you can honor your physical health with how you’re living your life each day. You’ll also learn how to address specific symptoms related to PCOS and how to set yourself up for success after you graduate from the program
This program includes resource libraries for supplement recommendations and a lab toolkit with information about what labs to request when you’re going to the doctor.
Each module contains PDF handouts that are yours to keep!
Private Facebook Community
You’ll have unlimited support during the program with a private Facebook community as you work through the online learning modules. You can use this community to ask questions, receive support and connect with others who have shared some of the same PCOS experiences.
Need extra support with information in the modules? Submit questions to the PCOS Food Freedom team and we’ll discuss them during our live bi-weekly office hours. These office hours will be saved in case you can’t make it live!
$997 USD if paid in full // or 3 monthly payments of $397